Monday, August 10, 2009

Six Things You Never Needed to Know About Me.

Yep. Got tagged by Joy White.  Not usually one to do these sort of things (so don't go bombarding me with these. Please.)  But this one got me, because:
  1.  I love her blog. 
  2. Growing up she ate peanuts out of a bathtub in the town I live in. That totally won me over. (I should mention it was at a restaurant that, sadly, no longer exists).

Here is how it works . . . 
  • Post link to the person that tags you
  • Post the rules
  • Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself
  • Tag six people at the end of the post and link to their blogs
  • Let each person know they've been tagged & leave a comment on their blog
  • Let the tagger know when your post has been published.

And here you go.  Six things you never needed to know about me:
  1. Chuck Berry tripped and fell on me.  And yes, Chuck Berry, the famous musician.
  2. I spent a summer packaging hot dogs in a freezer at a meat processing company.  For the record, WORST. JOB. EVER.  Oh, I still eat hot dogs.  I should add that.
  3. I memorized the entire Lee Press On Nails TV commercial about 25 years ago.  To this day, I can still recite it perfectly and with annunciation. "Introducing new Lee Press On Nails, they press on in seconds..."  Okay, I'll stop.
  4. I collect watches and I quickly drain the batteries in every watch I wear.  I never leave the house without one on.
  5. I have absolutely no sense of direction whatsoever.  None.  I get lost with a navigation system.  "Make a legal u turn ahead"--you'll hear that a lot driving with me.
  6. If I had been born a boy, my mother was going to name me Ashley.  So happy to be a girl.
And the six awesome bloggers I have tagged:

Lori Plyler  Love her current studio makeover series.
Leslie Her Tiny Garden inspires me to go out and work on my own.
Shannon  I love reading about the fun things she's doing in California.
Kate  I am never disappointed with Kate's posts.  You have to read Trashy Treasure.
Stephanie An artsy, Cleveland blog.  Love it.  Check out the Flight Patterns post.  Too cool.
Liz  Liz is one of my favorite Twitter pals.  Love her art.  Just started following her blog.


1 comment:

  1. You always crack me up! " 'Make a legal u turn ahead'--you'll hear that a lot driving with me." made me LOL :) Thanks for the kind words and for tagging me, I don't usually do this stuff either, also, not sure there's much people don't know about me at this point in my internet exposure! I'll be on vacation next week, maybe I'll do it then :) *runs off to check out AprilInk's other blog faves*

    ReplyDelete