- I love her blog.
- Growing up she ate peanuts out of a bathtub in the town I live in. That totally won me over. (I should mention it was at a restaurant that, sadly, no longer exists).
Here is how it works . . .
- Post link to the person that tags you
- Post the rules
- Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of the post and link to their blogs
- Let each person know they've been tagged & leave a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your post has been published.
And here you go. Six things you never needed to know about me:
- Chuck Berry tripped and fell on me. And yes, Chuck Berry, the famous musician.
- I spent a summer packaging hot dogs in a freezer at a meat processing company. For the record, WORST. JOB. EVER. Oh, I still eat hot dogs. I should add that.
- I memorized the entire Lee Press On Nails TV commercial about 25 years ago. To this day, I can still recite it perfectly and with annunciation. "Introducing new Lee Press On Nails, they press on in seconds..." Okay, I'll stop.
- I collect watches and I quickly drain the batteries in every watch I wear. I never leave the house without one on.
- I have absolutely no sense of direction whatsoever. None. I get lost with a navigation system. "Make a legal u turn ahead"--you'll hear that a lot driving with me.
- If I had been born a boy, my mother was going to name me Ashley. So happy to be a girl.
And the six awesome bloggers I have tagged:
Lori Plyler Love her current studio makeover series.
Leslie Her Tiny Garden inspires me to go out and work on my own.
Shannon I love reading about the fun things she's doing in California.
Kate I am never disappointed with Kate's posts. You have to read Trashy Treasure.
Stephanie An artsy, Cleveland blog. Love it. Check out the Flight Patterns post. Too cool.
Liz Liz is one of my favorite Twitter pals. Love her art. Just started following her blog.