Saturday, August 15, 2009

Now Playing.

I have exactly 1696 songs on my iPod (and an infinite number of songs I intend to download).

Last 3 played songs: 
  1. "Forever" Chris Brown (downloaded after I couldn't get the music from the infamous YouTube wedding video out of my head).
  2. "Thank You" Alanis Morrisette
  3. "Love is My Religion" Ziggy Marley
Most frequently played:
  1. "Boston" Augustana.  I've listened to it 47 times.  As soon as I'm done this post, I'm gonna go listen to it again.
  2. "Come Clean" Hilary Duff. Punished myself by listening to this 22 times. I don't know what I was thinking.
  3. "Gravity Rides Everything" Modest Mouse.  20 times.
Most popular genre: 
Rock. But all genres are represented, don't fret.

Most songs by these artists:
  1. Green Day
  2. AC/DC
  3. Dave Matthews Band
Shortest: 
0:13 seconds.  "Appetizer 1"  Grateful Dead, The Pizza Tapes.  I have never heard this song in my life.

Longest:
789:57 minutes.  "Slip Slidin' Away" Paul Simon.  Hmmm.....thinking there is a big problem with this track.

Decade most represented? 
1990.

I am most embarrassed to admit I like: 
"As Long As You Love Me" Backstreet Boys.  Only Backstreet Boys tune I like if that helps redeem me.

Why isn't this on my iPod
"59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)", Simon & Garfunkel

Tomorrow I'm downloading: 
"Anyone Else But You"  The Moldy Peaches

I'd most like to memorize: 
"Subterranean Homesick Blues" Bob Dylan
 
If it's playing, you better believe I'm singing to it (loudly and completely out of tune):  
  1. "All You Wanted" Michelle Branch.  In my brain, I totally rock at this one.
  2. "Where I Stood"  Missy Higgins
  3. "Breathe (2 AM)" Anna Nalick

Just plain awesome songs every iPod needs:
  1. "Mustang Sally" Wilson Pickett
  2. "Long Cool Woman" The Hollies
  3. "Starry Eyed Surprise" Paul Oakenfold.  Try not to dance to this one.  I dare you.
  4. "Son of a Preacher Man" Dusty Springfield
  5. "Should I Stay or Should I Go"  The Clash
  6. "Chain of Fools" Aretha Franklin
  7. "Brown Eyed Girl" Van Morrison
  8. "Lean On Me" Bill Withers
I wish I had thought to write:
"Yellow" Coldplay.  "Look at the stars.  Look how they shine for you...and all the things that you do."

The way I'd most like to live my life:
"Girls Just Want To Have Fun" Cyndi Lauper


 



No comments:

Post a Comment