Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stamp Collecting.

I am a total sucker for a good old fashioned stamp set.  And I've actually managed to collect some very cool pieces.  My favorites include a vintage movie playbill series and an absolutely awesome tailor set.

I don't use any of them.  Not sure why that is.  Anyways, my parents totally support my print addiction and are always on the lookout for more pieces to add to my collection.

Check out their latest $5.00 find: 


I can line up an entire word at once:





I've used my son's washable ink to try out the stamp.  My results will be better once I use a heavier professional ink, but you get the idea.


Love it!  My son caught me inking and has eyes on the set.  I'll have to let him have a try, bet he'll enjoy it as much as me.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love messing around with our set
    of insects..creepy flies, spiders, its too
    much fun!

    ReplyDelete