Today was a good day filled with lots of little good things.
- Yoga. The day started off with the best yoga class ever. I mean ever. Made me remember why I need to continue to go. And why I need to go more often.
- Sunshine. The rain stopped, the sun came out, the air warmed up. It was wonderful.
- Candy corn. Officially cracked open bag number 4 today. I so love candy corn.
- Clean house. The house is clean. Until the boys came home from school, anyways.
- Chicken nuggets. All 3 boys are buying lunch tomorrow. Such a rare occasion to not pack a single lunch.
- Survivor and Grey's. Both new episodes.
- Short list. Totally tackled the to do list. Not completely, but crossed more off than I have in months.
- Soak. I love a good soak in a perfectly hot, bubble bath.
- Fresh. Freshly laundered sheets.
I need more days like today.
I loved this day.