Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Different View.

The view outside my window is beginning to change, another sign that fall has arrived.  Each day the trees are more and more colorful.

Rather than take a photo of the changing backyard, I thought it would be cool to scan an individual leaf from a few of my favorite trees.  Garden experts will note there are a couple of shrub leaves in the mix as well.


I'll try to remember to do this with a leaf from the same trees every Wednesday.  It will be interesting to see the progress from week to week.  Wonder which ones will change the fastest, have the most red, or won't change at all.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, interesting project! I will follow along. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I often keep pretty colored pressed leaves to frame or use for other craft projects, but scanning them is a such a good idea because you'll have the digital file. I'll be sure to check back next week!

    ReplyDelete